Brian J. Graber, Ltd.
Brian J Graber LLC, is Chicago and South Bend based law firm practicing employment law. Brian J Graber LLC, represents Illinois and Michigan employees in wrongful termination/retaliatory discharge claims, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, state and federal whistleblower claims, and wage and hour claims. Contact Brian J Graber LLC, for a free consultation on your employment rights.
Brian Graber has been a trial attorney practicing employment law in the Illinois and federal courts on behalf of employees. Brian represents employees with employment claims before the U.S. Equal Opportunities Commission, the Illinois Department of Human Rights, U.S. Department of Labor, and the Illinois Department of Labor.
Brian is from the Southside of Chicago, graduating from Brother Rice High School. Brian graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and attended DePaul University College of Law. Within days of being sworn in as an Attorney, Brian tried his first case to verdict obtaining a successful result for his client. Since then, for the last twenty years, 100% of Brian’s practice has been devoted to trial practice in the area of employment law involving wrongful termination/retaliatory discharge, employment discrimination and retaliation, sexual harassment, Illinois Whistleblower claims, federal whistleblower claims, and wage & hour claims.
In 2010, Brian started his own law firm aggressively representing employees in the area of employment law in the United States Court of the Northern District of Illinois and the Circuit Courts throughout Cook County, Kankakee County, and Will County. In 2021, Brian expanded his employment law practice to serve employees in Indiana and southwestern Michigan.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law
- B.S., University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Illinois Supreme Court
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of the State of Michigan
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Trial Bar, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- United States Court of Appeals for Seventh Circuit
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Illinois Employment Lawyers Association
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- The Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago